1) 20th to 29th May: Display in Dimmas Books, SVP, with special bargains on nature books. Official opening by Dom Laurence Walsh, ocso with refreshments sponsored by Mulrooneys Gala at 11.00 on the 20th May.
2) MondaY 22ND May 11.00: Presentation of trees and function at Copper Beech estate; local residents and Tidy Towns; plantings. Short talk on species presented.
3) Books and Trees at Sacred Heart Primary School, Roscrea, Tuesday 23rd May at 11.00.
Parents and staff invited; also Roscrea Tidy Towns.
- Presentation of 8 boxes of new books for the Dr Aisling Butler Memorial Library, many on the natural world. 200 plus vols. Short talk on same
- Presentation of a potted tree to each of the senior pupils…..alder, birch, mt ash and scots pine
- Planting of 8ft high ash in honour of the class of 2023.
- Short talk on the biodiversity of trees.
- The Atlas of Creation…misinformation on the natural world.