Join Kildare Bat Group in Naas, for a batty fun-filled evening! The walk will start at 9.30pm and using bat detectors you can listen in on their ultrasonic calls and watch these elusive creatures in flight. You will learn more about Irish bat species and their life cycle as the walk progresses.
- Please wear appropriate footwear and warm outdoor clothing, wear a hi viz vest and bring a torch.
- Children under 18 are very welcome, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- No prams or bikes please, as they are not suitable for the terrain.
- Unfortunately dogs are not allowed at this event.
- Events are weather dependent. If there is heavy rain on the night, the walk will be cancelled, but an alternate night will be chosen and those who booked a place for the walk will be notified. Places are limited, so please book early.
Please Note: This event needs to be booked in advance. Please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place. Full details will be provided to you, when you book your place.
This event is free and open to all. It is being held as part of Biodiversity Week 2022.